Whatever your landscaping needs, Painted Earth Landscape Inc. can help! Our professional staff provides complete landscaping services to commercial or residential properties. From your initial consultation to the completion of each design, we have the working knowledge that you can trust and the years of experience that you can rely on.
Our services include:
- Landscape Maintenance: Our landscape maintenance professionals will keep your property in optimum condition. Regular maintenance of your lawn and garden will help to increase the value of your property.
- Landscaping Design: Design details are important to us, starting with the general composition of the garden right down to the exact detail and location of plants and material selections. The natural beauty of your property and your personal style are always showcased in our designs. David Becker our in house designer, has a BS in Landscape Architecture.
- Laying Sod/Seeding lawns: Seeding is an inexpensive way to establish a new lawn. The seeding should be done early enough in the growing season to allow the seed to develop a root and grow lush grass blades. The other alternative is for a quick and healthy lawn, though more costly, is to lay sod. Grass sod is used when it is too late in the growing season for seed to take root, or if you require an instant lawn. We take great care when installing grass sod to ensure it takes root into the top soil below.
- Planting shrubbery, trees, and flower beds: Painted Earth Landscape Inc. can create unique and attractive annual and perennial planting beds with species that are appropriate for your climate and region.
- Install natural stone, pavers and brick: This attractive surfacing option for driveways, walkways and patios will enhance your curb appeal by adding colour and texture. Pavers are made up of either clay or concrete, which allow for a wide variety of shapes, sizes, prints and colours. Pavers are not only easy in terms of maintenance, but they can also add great value to your property. Contact us about installing interlocking bricks on your property today. Flagstone is popular landscaping material because of their easy maintenance and natural look. They are used for surfacing walkways, patios, constructing water features or stairs. Each stone has a unique shape and texture, and clients can choose wide, narrow sanded or grouted joints.
- Install/maintain drainage systems: Improving drainage around foundations will prevent leakage and water erosion. Properties all have their own unique water flow problems. Abundant water can be redirected in a number of ways, and on the other hand, where there is excessive drainage, high dry spots, soil composition and mixture can be changed to allow for more water retention. As a landscaping design team our goal is to create solutions that are visually appealing and functional at the same time.
- Fence installation: Fencing and decking are available in many different styles, sizes and materials. Decks are a great way to extend your indoor living space to the outdoors. Fencing is a great way to add privacy and security, and to keep animals (or small children) safe. Painted Earth Landscape Inc. will prepare your custom design for your decking and fencing needs, by integrating your homes architectural style with the overall landscape plan.
- Irrigation: Our team of season professionals can install and service a customized irrigation system that will help reduce plant loss and stress, lower your utility bills, and enhance the chemical performance. For those of you who already have an irrigation system in place, we provide Spring start-up services, as well as winterization and preventative maintenance.
- Water features / ponds: Painted Earth Landscape Inc. would like to integrate your interests and desires with the beautiful accompaniments of nature. Whether it's waterfalls or fountains, colorful fish and water lilies, a pond or a stream, we can help you create a little bit of paradise in your own backyard.
- Outdoor lighting: Outdoor lighting will add a new dimension to your landscape. Provide security and enhance your property value with landscape lighting.
Call us today at (610)972-2628 to arrange a free estimate.